Why is career coaching helpful?
A VibrantSmile Toolkit
You work hard, you're bright and talented at what you do. So why would you need a coach?
There are many reasons why you might hire a coach. Here are a few. Do any of these resonate for you?
- You're struggling with a difficult boss or vicious office politics
- You've recently taken on more responsibility. Yet you're expected to do more with less, and you feel unsupported and stressed. Work life balance is missing
- You no longer feel as passionate about your work – something has changed within you and you can’t figure out what it is or what to do about it
- You had your sights on a promotion, but then lost it
- You want more recognition and reward, financially and personally
Sometimes there's nothing to 'fix' or 'resolve'. Many clients have come to us because they want to do what they do best, better:
- You love your job, and want to become even more effective. And to feel totally fulfilled
- You've started a new job, and want to hit the ground running. You want to make a great impression
- You've become a manager, and need to develop new skills. For example, how to inspire and lead your team.
Coaching is the fast-track route to meeting your professional (and personal) needs. Coaching helps to turn confusion into clarity. You’ll identify and dispel limiting beliefs that are holding your back. You’ll get new insights and strategies to help you move forward.
Coaching isn’t navel gazing… or a cosy chat. It’s about getting real with yourself and what you want, being prepared to be challenged and to look at things differently. Above all, it’s about taking action and creating real, lasting change.
HOME | LIFE COACHING | CAREER COACHING | CONTACT